Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service


If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!



OCC Archives


Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Off Topic > General Talk

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #261  
Old 06-10-2021, 12:47 PM
jcubtroy jcubtroy is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 14
Default

Retired Welder, Fitter Millright. Security Supt. till Professional is over. Which is real soon.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 06-10-2021, 05:38 PM
green407's Avatar
green407 green407 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Middlesex County, Ontario
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwelhse View Post
I'm a Mechanical Engineer...

About 60% of my professional experience has been in design engineering for automotive (I've done work for just about every large OEM, and 3 years at Navistar on Medium Duty trucks and buses)... The other 40% has been in manufacturing engineering and project management (sucks).
YOU, you are who I have to blame for all those PITA design flaws in our trucks!!!



Like who puts dual trubo's and egr on a 7, that just sucks. Spent 2 hours drilling broken bolts out of an N13 exhaust manifold today while trying to do an egr valve. PITA I tell ya. Oh well pays the bills right.


I myself am a truck and coach mechanic at the local Navistar dealership.
__________________
128 X 2, 129, 149, 1450 x 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Cub Cadet is a premium line of outdoor power equipment, established in 1961 as part of International Harvester. During the 1960s, IH initiated an entirely new line of lawn and garden equipment aimed at the owners rural homes with large yards and private gardens. There were a wide variety of Cub Cadet branded and after-market attachments available; including mowers, blades, snow blowers, front loaders, plows, carts, etc. Cub Cadet advertising at that time harped on their thorough testing by "boys - acknowledged by many as the world's worst destructive force!". Cub Cadets became known for their dependability and rugged construction.

MTD Products, Inc. of Cleveland, Ohio purchased the Cub Cadet brand from International Harvester in 1981. Cub Cadet was held as a wholly owned subsidiary for many years following this acquisition, which allowed them to operate independently. Recently, MTD has taken a more aggressive role and integrated Cub Cadet into its other lines of power equipment.

This website and forum are not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc, website, and MTD Products Inc, is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: http://www.mtdproducts.com. The information and opinions expressed on this website are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or it's members, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc. IH, INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER are registered trademark of CNH America LLC

All material, images, and graphics from this site are the property of www.onlycubcadets.net. Any unauthorized use, reproductions, or duplications are prohibited unless solely expressed in writing.

Cub Cadet, Cub, Cadet, IH, MTD, Parts, Tractors, Tractor, International Harvester, Lawn, Garden, Lawn Mower, Kohler, garden tractor equipment, lawn garden tractors, antique garden tractors, garden tractor, PTO, parts, online, Original, 70, 71, 72, 73, 76, SO76, 80, 81, 86, 100, 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108,109, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 147, 149, 169, 182, 282, 382, 482, 580, 582, 582 Special, 680, 682, 782, 782D, 784, 800, 805, 882, 982, 984, 986, 1000, 1015, 1100, 1105, 1110, 1200, 1250, 1282, 1450, 1512, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1610, 1615, 1620, 1650, 1710, 1711, 1712, 1806, 1810, 1811, 1812, 1912, 1914.