Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Folks we have a new owner!
Greg Rozar AKA- CubDieselFan

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Off Topic > General Talk

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 09:48 PM

he ,Colin, kneeled down @ last nights national anthem ,so looks like he got the message
other players are starting to join his protest method though

he will probably come to KC Chiefs we get most of their rejects

Alex Smith better ppperrrform this year he has sucked (IMO & many other fans ) last 2 or 3

if he is worth $17,000,000 + as a QB , I'm worth $250,000 as a water boy
Old 09-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Grand Member

He sure doesn't mind taking that nice US money!

My Grandpa's Cart
Craftsman Lawn Sweeper
Craftsman Plug Aerator
Old 09-02-2016, 10:28 PM

I've boycotted the nfl my whole life. dont follow sports and dont care. I have better things to do with my time. Just seems lame to get excited about "your team", when nothing about it is yours. the players are from all over, and traded constantly, only thing local is the name. and they're all overpaid.
Its your right if you don't want to acknowledge our anthem, but you're a public figure so you're gonna get a pretty big backlash.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Grand Member

I would not stop to micturate into the snipers's bullet hole of his skull, even if it were on fire. Don't worry, he'll be but a memory soon enough.

70, #1 cart. Brinly Cultivator. Some wheel weights.

{125, 126, 2072-Sold~regrettably, 2284 60 inch Haban 325 deck., 451 snowblower, 2182-60 inch Haban 374 deck- "Money Pit", 401 Haban 54 inch dozer blade- rebuilt, 1440-down the road, Another 2182 for parts. Another 2284 for parts. 450 blower. 1812-sold, 2072 w/ Haban 374, and a 2182#3 w/ Haban 325}-------> All SOLD
Old 09-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Grand Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Steve View Post
I would not stop to micturate into the snipers's bullet hole of his skull, even if it were on fire. Don't worry, he'll be but a memory soon enough.
You win the thread!

1993 Cub Cadet 2064
1988 Cub Cadet 2072
1980 IH Cub Cadet 782 w/CH20
1966 IH Cub Cadet 102 w/K301
1961 IH Cub Cadet O
1967 IH Cub Cadet 102 & 122

JD 2155 w/ 175 loader
Old 09-03-2016, 07:44 AM

I would like to see the 49er's put him in a game so a linebacker can drill him back to!!!! well you know the rest. he is a typical thug.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Grand Member

Agreed Sam! He should be put on the street... If I were the owner of the team I would find a way to void his contract and make sure nobody else hired him..

I don't care for any pro sports.. I think they are all overpaid punks.... nobody is worth that kind of money to throw a ball!!

40 years of Using and playing with IH Cub Cadets!

Proud owner of the following:
Cub Farmall, Super A Farmall, Original, (2)70's, 72, 100, 102, 123, 105, 125, 127, 108, 128, 1450, (3)782's, Yellow 982, 1782, "Sam's" 2182, M Farmall and a #7 trailer
Old 09-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Administrator

Default Note who wrote this:

Note who wrote this:
Please read

Message from a non-oppressed black man to Colin Kaepernick…

If there’s one thing I live for, it’s football season, especially college. Saturday nightI was enjoying a fantastic game between Charleston Southern University and North Dakota State University. The game went into overtime and ended with the Bison of NDSU winning 24-17. However, as I watched this thrilling game, it was an item on the ESPN news ticker that disturbed me — to which I see a need to respond to this “teachable moment.”

As we reported yesterday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the National Anthem in Friday’s pre-season game against Green Bay because he was protesting “black oppression” in the United States. The Niners went on to lose. The NFL issued a statement that said players are encouraged but not required to stand for the national anthem. Hmm, this is the same NFL that refused to allow the Dallas Cowboys to wear a helmet decal in honor of the fallen Dallas Police officers gunned down on Thursday July 7th. ¬

St. Louis Rams displayed the false narrative symbol of “hands up, dont shoot” — which we know didn’t happen. I find it rather interesting that the NFL has no issue disrespecting law enforcement officers but only “encourages” players to respect the symbol of our nation, the American flag, and our anthem, the Star Spangled Banner. However, I would recommend a simple scripture from the wise King Solomon for Mr. Kaepernick, Proverbs 17:28 (NIV): “Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.” Or, as the old folks down South would say, “best for a stupid person to keep their mouth shut and not open it and let everyone know they are.”

Mr. Kaepernick, a biracial young man adopted and raised by white parents, claims America is oppressing blacks at a time when we have a black, biracial president who was twice elected. We’ve had two black attorneys general and currently have a black secretary of homeland security, along with a black national security advisor. Here in Dallas our police chief, whom I know, is an outstanding black leader. The officer in Milwaukee who shot the armed assailant after issuing an order to drop his weapon was black. Is Mr. Kaepernick following suit and cherry-picking what he terms “oppression?” First of all, let me clarify to you sir, you are a multi-millionaire “one-percenter” just because you can throw a ball and kiss your biceps. Men like Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, Oscar Robertson, Ernie Davis, and Bernard King and Condredge Halloway of my alma mater were athletes who knew of oppression. You sir may certainly have the right to sit upon your “fourth point of contact” when the National Anthem is played but never forget, you live in a nation that has provided you the privilege to have that right. My story is one I wish to share.

My dad was a corporal in the U.S. Army and served during World War II. He was born in 1920 and knew oppression. Yet, when he sat me down on the steps of our home, 651 Kennesaw Ave NE in Atlanta, he shared with me that there was no greater honor or privilege, than to wear the uniform of these United States. Perhaps that ‘s why his first and middle sons, along with his grandson, are all U.S. combat veterans, just like Dad. Herman West Sr. was not a victim, and he raised men who would never allow anyone to suppress or oppress them. Perhaps you should stop trying to make victims and admonish people, black people, to be victors — try it, and you may find that more satisfying than your insidious action and word vomiting.

If you want to know about oppression of blacks in America, past and present, how about you ask Rep. Nancy Pelosi of the San Fran Bay Area about the policies that decimated the black family? Maybe you can cross the Bay over to Oakland and ask Rep. Barbara Lee about the 13 to15 million black babies killed since 1973, and ask her who is Margaret Sanger? Or perhaps you can ask the two California senators, Boxer and Feinstein, about who doesn’t support better education opportunities for black children in the inner cities — school choice, vouchers, charter schools, home schooling.

Perhaps you didn’t know Barack Obama was the one who cancelled the DC school voucher program for deserving young black children — talk about oppression. Is that something you’re willing to do, or is it just too difficult? You should look at who’s been controlling the communities and cities where blacks live. This isn’t not about what America has done; it’s about what a certain group, a political party has done. And your somewhat backhanded comment towards our law enforcement officers — well, wonder how many times San Francisco PD has protected you? Here is the deal young man. My recommendation is that you apologize. Be a stand up fella and admit you made a very stupid comment. Humbly state that you do realize how very special this country is and the opportunities it has afforded you — and many others.

You should take that stand and apologize to all of those who are currently serving in our Armed Forces and those veterans who’ve been willing to make that last full measure of devotion. You see, when the National Anthem is played, it has a very special meaning to us — maybe you should take a hiatus and go over to Helmand Province in Afghanistan and spend a week and understand why. Go over and throw a football with the men and women who enable you to earn those millions of dollars. The American flag has a very touching meaning for those of us for whom it will drape our coffin — as it was for my Dad…and it will be for me. That song defines who we are as a proud and exceptional people.

This is a land where so many dream of coming to and earning the title of American- Your actions were shameful, disgusting, despicable and disrespectful. You do have a right and a freedom of expression. But know, there are consequences to your ignorant action, which is what it was. When the National Anthem is played, I salute because I am a black man born and raised in the inner city afforded the opportunity for greatness in my own right. May you seek God’s forgiveness and find humility, because we, the people are not going to forget what you did and said

Allen B. West
BX2670 with FEL
Old 09-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Here is Allen West, for those who don't know him.

American Patriot, and retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg West.jpg (19.9 KB, 89 views)

CC Models: 100, 105, 1450, 782, (2) 784, & 2072

Buy: Made in the USA
Old 09-03-2016, 07:42 PM

Nice story but you lost me with Allen West. That dude is a crackpot. Sharia Law in Walmart???? People beleive that stuff?
Closed Thread