Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

OCC Archives

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > The Trading Post > For Sale

Notices

Old 01-09-2022, 09:11 PM

Default Come 'n get it - Cub parts

I'm getting tired of the obstacle course life (haha).
I have a good amount of parts here, leftovers from past tractor projects. NOT interested in shipping, cost of that would exceed value of parts.
Can meet someone along the road, within about a 40-ish mile radius of Kankakee IL. maybe further IF I have other reason to be in an area, will discuss with interested party

That I can remember;
most of (maybe all?) the side curtains etc for a Windbreaker cab; pinkish red (faded) otherwise in good shape. Consider as parts to fix yours since I don't know how much of it I actually have... No framework and no roof panel. What I do have is in nice shape. got it with intention of retrofitting to another tractor (Ariens) but naaahhh.

3 or 4 wide frame mule drives

a 38" pin on deck (I think NF) with deck hanger

a transaxle that came out of (I forget which) a 129 or a 1650 NO HYDRO section. External disc, brand new brake linings (the "Mc Master Carr" material, many have posted about using on their machines, elsewhere on the forum) also, I put in brand new axle seals and cleaned out the innards. Gears are fine.

2 sets of turf tires 1 set full of windshield washer fluid 23-10.50/12.

a basket case K241 off a Cub, small flywheel/starter generator version. Just as I received it, all on pieces. I know there's a carb there, I think all else is there too but not 100% sure.

If not spoken for and/or claimed, hopes are that we can actually have some TRACTOR SHOWS in 2022, and instead of free will be for sale at said show. Most likely AJ's Tractor Jamboree in Oregon IL in May "IF" it happens this year. Hope to see this stuff leave before then.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE, I COULD USE... (trade? sorry of what I'm gonna list here, none is CC related)
a good hood for a JD LT166
Dodge slant 6 "goodies" mainly AC mount brackets otherwise let me know what you may have laying around

a set of mag wheels to fit 80s Dodge or Ford 1/2 ton pickup, 15" by 7" wide, 5 lug on 5-1/2" pattern

a nice shop radio (anyone got a Bose Wave they ain't using? haha)

BUT don't fear... if you don't have any of what I listed as trade bait, come n get this stuff anyway! And yes I do have these goodies listed on other sites.

Contact me at: volaredon@att.net