Thread: Haban 402D
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 05:42 PM

Default Haban 402D

A neighbor called me up from his travels today, after he spotted a 402D Haban for sale. Of course I need one for the 107, why not...? Looks to be very lightly used and the price was right, so I had him pick it up. Will know more (and try to post a few pictures tomorrow), but the only thing it is apparently missing according to seller, is the pivot pipe (Haban's part name) that goes to the rear draw bar, along with the draw bar hitch plate and rubber isolator assembly.

I wasn't too worried about the latter two, since I can probably conjur something up from photos, but as far as the pipe goes - I know it's got a dog leg bend in it. Are the bends in the same plane? If that's the case, measurements may not be too hard to come up with. Not sure if anyone can measure one for me (or maybe someone with a 402D is located close to Harrisburg, PA that I could borrow one to fabricate up a duplicate). And if someone is in the generous measuring mood and wanted to sketch up that draw bar plate, it'd be much appreciated.

Also, thinking ahead, does anyone have current belt #s for the 2 V-belts?

Thanks all,

Dan