View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mech View Post
You don't understand the arrogance because you think you are talking to a couple dumb rednecks who play with lawn mowers. Coop, George and I all are seasoned experienced tech's who build engines. I build and play with these "lawn mower" engines. We are arrogant because we know what the f*** we are talking about.
Actually, I never spoke to any of you like a bunch of dumb rednecks. Ive been around enough hobbies to respect others passions, even if I don't understand them (honda crowd comes to mind)

Arrogance because you know what you're talking about? I could have gone without all of that nonsense, and you could have skipped to your last response which was informative, despite the arrogance yet again.

J-mech: you can't increase the compression enough from milling alone to justify using 93 octane

Pray: ok, I guess the compression is so low in stock form that milling won't increase enough to get to 93?

J-mech: correct, you can mill .0xxx and run xx fuel, with xx carb/jets to start

Pray: thank you for your expertise, afterall, I came here to seek info from those with experience.

Or

J-mechs last post, very informative

Pray: so the m18 simply is not worth messing with for the reasons you listed?

J-mech: yep, unless you want to throw a lot of money at a custom setup.

Pray: thanks!

That simple