View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 01:34 PM
Grand Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red56turbo View Post
Unfortunately,
Topics like this always stray south and end up getting political. I've seen it happen on other forums. This thread is a topic just to see if it is allowed and there is already politics being pulled into it. I don't have anything against guns or gun ownership, but this is a cub cadet forum. Any reason to pull guns onto this type of forum? Aren't there forums out there discussing guns? I don't know so that's why I'm asking. We'll see what the mods decide. I don't care either way and they would be the ones watching those threads.
I agree Josh....unless the guns are mounted to a cub cadet, but that seems to be unnecessary......maybe for the QL to sneak up on the prey.....naaaaahhhh. I think that having this on the forum would be like a t.v. set on wedding night--unnecessary. There is a proper place and time for everything and there are forums for that kind of enthusiast or sportsman, but I do not think this is it. Within a few post it seemed to already be heading political, but that decision is best left to the mods.

Cub Cadet 123