View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 04:58 PM

Ambush I think you are correct about a separate pump and reservoir. I have thought about using the transmission for a reservoir but definitely don't want to starve it at any time or cause the external pump to cavitate.

I know that synchronizing this will be a challenge but I am going to attempt it. I think it needs to be pretty close but it will be working in dirt and gravel so I think there is room for a small amount of leeway. Today I have mounted the Case tractor speed control and linked it to the control lever for the rears. The case valve moves less distance than the hydro plates so I needed to hook the Case control closer to the pivot point so that it would move the correct amount when the others move farther. Not sure how clear I am making this.

Finding a place to mount the control and be able to hook to the dash lever of the hydro was a challenge to say the least. Getting it in position and mounted was like putting 10 pounds of sand in a 5 pound bag. The pictures may not show everything that I am trying to explain but I did the best I could with them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2390.jpg (29.5 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 63622444725__CF49BF47-9BEE-4721-87E0-8AFD664B6A36.jpg (29.8 KB, 202 views)