View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:24 AM

I haven't worked on it in many months. Last year we were so busy with work that I shelved it waiting on winter. Winter is here now in all it's glory but I have been doing some updating to our house and haven't got back on it again. I did work on one of my Cub Cadet pulling tractors and installed a supercharger on it. It's a single cylinder aftermarket block that I converted to an overhead valve engine by using a section of a 455 Oldsmobile head. I hope to get back on the grader soon. I had some thoughts on more of the hydraulic and may try something different. My hydraulic cylinders and powers steering run off the charge pump on the front hydro like yours. I was going to put a separate pump driven off the shaft on the back of the rear hydro but before I do that I want to try something else. I am going to swap out the hydro on the back rear with another ported pump and try to run the front differential off the other charge pump using the back rear as the reservoir. Not sure it will work but I have access to another ported pump. Work interferes with mt hobbies!