Thread: Kids on OCC
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Grand Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudrig150 View Post
We need more kids like me working on tractors instead of breaking legs on dirtbikes and ATVs (basically the entire male population of my school does that). Or using social media and gaming. If it continues like this, the entire cub lover group will shrink real quick.
There is a plus side to riding ATV's, you have to pay attention and develop skill to ride them--much like operating a lawn mower, farm tractor or a piece of construction equipment. If one learns how to work on any of them, he can usually work on a Cadet--even if he has to ask questions or seek guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Bedell View Post
That is good and true.

One of the biggest problems I see, there is a vast variety of really talented experts here that know all aspects of our Cub Cadets. Newbie ask question(s) and get answered. Then the newbie doesn't listen to the advice and goes off in different directions. Follow up information and/or pictures being sought, never get supplied. Some threads go on and on for several weeks or months and there is no end. Very disheartening when the newbie don't play ball or listen to the experts.

Very well said Roland!!!
124 w/hydraulic lift
782 w/mounted sprayer
2284 w/54" mowing deck