View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 06:03 PM

Well you were right in the fact that it was something simple. I started out making sure the valves weren't plugged up, and even replaced them with the ones out of my old pump. Started it up and no change except for the fact that now my forward control didn't do anything. I was looking the pump over for leaks with it running and as I shut it off i saw the charge pump move. Apparently the charge pump cover was loose. I'm surprised nothing leaked out of it. But irregardless I tightened up the pump and flipped around the fan and started it up and everything worked! I did some mowing with it just to work out any bubbles in the system and I noticed that it wont keep a steady speed. I set the forward control to the first mark and it'll go just fine but after a bit it either slows down or speeds up. I checked the linkages for slop and had some slop in-between the damper spring and trunnion. I had to fix this slop on the old pump, with the trunnion repair kit from xtreammotorworks.com but I'm hoping that's all I have to do on this one. Is there anything else I need to look for in this situation?