Thread: Shed ramp
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:33 AM

Lol Todd...yes I have a Barracuda. Its a 67 fastback. Original 273 auto with buckets and console. Dad bought it off the original owner in 1989 when I was 8. I grew up with it and love it dearly. Unfortunately he parked it around 2000 when the brakes went out. Instead of fixing it, he build a drag car and pretty much forgot about the 'cuda. It needs totally gone through, quarters, paint, etc. It will get the 5.7 hemi out of my gf's rusty Durango. It will be a total money pit but I'm gonna build it to drive the wheels off of.

The Satellite is a 65 with a poly 318. I'm not impressed with it powerwise but its a nice cruiser. Theres a 383 sitting in the back room that was bought with this in mind, but I hate to tear it apart because I love driving it. And the Barracuda is at the top of the priority list anyway.

He also left me a a rat rod with a 37 ford 1.5T cab, dodge bed, and a 360 motor. He started with a pile of parts and built it from the ground up. That's a blast and a half to drive but I need to wire a lockup switch to unlock the torque converter. Having the converter locked up all the time makes town driving not much fun.
#4 cart