Thread: Weed killer
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:26 PM

Who are you referring to?

Im not offended. Just a bit puzzled. Glyphosate is made up of compounds, "commercial" or not. If the concentration is the same, it doesnt matter what the grade is so long as you compensate for it in a mixture and the compounds are the same. Im not going to try to justify myself here because arguing online is silly to me, so I wont go into detail of what properties I have kept up, or the acreage I have used this stuff on. I dont work for a co-op but I didnt see that as a prerequisite in the users manual for the stuff Ive sprayed. I will however tell you that I know full well what I am talking about when it comes to using herbicides.

Ive got a lot of respect for in regards to tractors. You know your stuff. But please dont assume that everyone on this forum is incompetent in regards to every topic you are knowledgable on. Some of us do, in fact, know a thing or two about agriculture as well. What "commercial" glyphosate are you using? Just curious.

1971 126 w/ Brinly Sleeve Hitch, Plow, Discs, and Cultivator

http://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=50159