View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:07 PM
Banned

You have done nothing to offend me. I have gotten frustrated with you, however, because we/I are trying to help you repair your tractor, but you were adamant that the parts were no longer available. When asked what parts you needed, you gave non existent part numbers and vague descriptions. We/I now understand you need input gears. That's a very simple answer, and I don't understand why after linking you to the manual it took so long to sort it out. You need not apologize to me, but in the future, please try to answer the question directly. We did, afterall, give you all the information and only needed a part number/call-out number and all you had to do was use the name listed that the parts book used. While previous rear history can be important, I think you gave too much focus to the replacement of the couplers (years ago) and that added to the confusion.

Moving forward: If you decide to try and repair the transmission, please follow advice given. Before ordering any parts, you need to remove, disassemble and inspect all the parts and make a list of what all is needed. Start a thread on the rebuild. (As a rebuild will be involved and a new thread under your name will make it easier to follow. ) If you have any questions about parts, post a picture. Pictures almost always totally eliminate confusion.

Good luck!