View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADplans View Post
If the tractor has ANY issue, the value falls through the floor,,
using non standard colors to repaint it makes the value fall even further,,
(The tractor looks to be painted Massey Ferguson colors??)

If you want it gone,, the price will be somewhere around $600 for the package,,

If you want LOTS of money, sell each piece individually,,,
including the tractor,, part out the tractor,, get LOTS of $$$
I'd say this is a fair assessment.

Even good tractors in good shape with everything working aren't going for a ton right now. Anything broken, and you're selling it for parts. Blowers and blades don't ever go for much. The tiller, if it's complete, might bring 300-350.

If you want to maximize the $$$, sell everything separately. I'd say you could get 250-300 for the tractor and deck, 300-350 for the tiller, 100-150 for the blower (that one does look to be in good shape), 100-150 for the plow. Some of that will go faster than other parts.

You can make even more by parting out the tractor, or at least the major things. The 3 point lift on it goes for 100-125, the sleeve hitch adapter (i'm assuming it'a sleeve hitch plow) goes for 100 or so more.

You've got about a 50/50 shot at someone buying all that for the attachments and parting out the rest and someone that wants to fix the tractor and use it as-is.

I'd say 600-800 if you want it to go. You could ask 1k for it and it might go eventually but it's going to sit for a while.