Thread: Just one?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:17 AM

I feel like my 106 found me. I found it on craigslist for $50, brought it home, got it running with a little help from the 127, then bolted on some goodies. I get what you guys are saying, and I truly think the right machine would have to find me to let it go.

As for the others, well, bye Felisha.

Yes, definitely need a sleeve hitch or 3 pt. Having a machine with the exception of one part made up of expensive unobtanium isn't what I'm going for at all, although the power steering on the 3000 series sure sounds nice, as does the locker. I'm not cutting grass with it, strictly using ground engaging equipment and plowing snow. The last thing I need to do is to trade equipment that gets the job done for equipment that'll get it done if I had a couple $500-2500 plus custom made genuine custom made accessories. It would certainly be nice to keep my #1 tiller, wide frame plow, and sleeve hitch accessories.

Cooperino, something like that cyclops you just picked up could absolutely follow me home and I'd be one happy camper.

782 sounds awesome, mostly because I like red. TractorData tells me the 782 has a wet brake and the 1864 has dual discs. Were turning brakes an option on either of these? Is there any machine out there that a pair of pedals would be a relatively simple bolt on accessory at some point?
Grumpy old 149/1A tiller, Trusty Rusty 106, & a Massey Ferguson 10 to work the garden, Tiny Snapper to mow the lawn. Slowly accumulating attachments and quickly driving the neighbors crazy on a half acre homestead.