View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 02:18 PM

I've been watching this for a reply. I own a 1650 with the same attachments. Mine has never been repainted. Faded paint. Had it for around 20 plus years.

Wife's uncle in his 80's gave it to me. Original owner. It had charging troubles.

I had everything in the back of my 3/4 ton truck. Went to a local cub dealer by me. Asked if it was worth the $ to put into it. Back then I was told with everything it was worth around $1,800 with all the attachments. What mines worth today? Who knows.

This thing is a beast! Everything works. I have to change out the hi-trans oil and filter some day. Gets cold out, it's slow to move till it gets warmed up a bit.

I have a newer cub garden tractor. No comparison to it.

I can tell you the deck on the 1650 cuts better than the new one.

Rototiller. I've used it quite a bit thru the years. It dosen't mess a round. Sometimes I think I should put an add in the paper to do tilling.

Snow blower is a single stage and it dosen't like wet snow.

Perhaps wrong on my thinking. What's the cost on a newer cub unit without any attachments. Add in attachment costs for a new one. Total.

Try for 1/3 to 1/2? Only prob is the no forward on yours. Call a cub dealer to find out the cost to repair and take that cost away from the price.