Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Prayer room (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   For Myla the wonder dog. (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38041)

Shrewcub 04-02-2015 08:10 PM

For Myla the wonder dog.

1 Attachment(s)
I was going to work on the 1864 today but that changed about 3 seconds after I opened the door. There was a black cat sitting by the door. Myla and I do not like cats! She ran it into the woods just like any other day. As soon as I yelled for her to stop she started screaming and limped back into the yard holding her left front paw up. I pretty much knew she broke something. $550 later she is home resting with a broken metacarple bone. Basically her pinky bone right below the wrist. Please pray for a speedy recovery. There's a lot of squirrels that need chasing! The cats will disappear!!:biggrin2: Thanks!

Sam Mac 04-02-2015 08:56 PM

Prayers sent for your buddy. :Pray:

jcsmith 04-02-2015 10:04 PM

Travis, sorry to hear about Myla. Hope she gets well soon. I have 3 rescued dogs and 2 rescued black cats. I like all critters except ticks , flies and mosquitos. I've always been a dog owner , ( was gonna say dog lover , but that didn't sound right ) , cat owner last 10 years. They are actually pretty cool animals if you give them a chance.

Looks like Myla is in good hands. Bet she hates that collar. Hope she heals quick.

Chris

Shrewcub 04-03-2015 07:48 PM

Thanks Sam and Chris! She was pretty worthless the first half of the day. Finally got her to go for a walk and pretty soon she was dragging me around the field, tripod style! Hopefully she'll be good to go for summer!

Edit : Chris the cone came off a few minutes after she was inside. She has no interest in messing with the splint. She knows that it is there for a reason. I just put a bag on it if I think it might get wet.

I can't say never on the cat thing,as my uncle that used to shoot them with a slingshot in the trailer park, now has one but it should be a good 35 years before that happens!:beerchug:

bocephus1991 04-04-2015 01:22 AM

Prayers sent! I know how you feel about your dog! They are more than dogs, they are like family. Praying for a speedy recovery!

Shrewcub 04-04-2015 09:25 AM

Thanks Brian!:beerchug:

darkminion_17 04-05-2015 09:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hailey says get better Myla

Shrewcub 04-05-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkminion_17 (Post 320801)
Hailey says get better Myla

Myla says thanks Hailey. Thanks for posting for her Lew:beerchug:

cubs-n-bxrs 04-05-2015 10:16 AM

Glad to see Myla is on the mend. Boxers are crazy a$$ dogs. I have 3 boxers that keep me on my toes all the time. My fawn female almost had a squirrel the other day. She got about 1/3rd of his tail. We have a squirrel with a very short stumpy tail now.

Sam Mac 04-06-2015 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My wife's dog, Piddles sends her get well wish's to Myla. :beerchug: