Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Cub Cadet Parts Sources (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Kohler Engine Rebuilding (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55439)

richmondcadet 07-10-2019 01:02 PM

Kohler Engine Rebuilding

4 Attachment(s)
I will rebuild your K161, K181, K241, K301, K321 and K341 cast iron kohler engine for 250.00 plus parts and machine work if required. In most cases cylinder will be bored, crank will be ground, valve seats ground or reconditioned. New piston, new rings, new rod, valves new or reconditioned, valve guides it needed and all new seals and gaskets. Entire engine brought back to factory spec. I no longer do performance/pulling engines or twins.

I also have several completed engines.
I’m located in Richmond, Virginia.
PM me for details.

CADplans 07-10-2019 03:40 PM

I might be interested, please elaborate on the costs,,
$250 for you
$XXX for the necessary machine work (estimate high if not all the same)
$YYY for the preferred rebuild kit (I assume you can recommend the parts you prefer to use?)
$ZZZ for whatever I missed,, no surprises please,,

With this info, I can figure my total cost,,,

Oh, yea, a more specific location,, Lynchburg is usually considered central Virginia,,, :bigthink:

richmondcadet 07-10-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADplans (Post 485007)
I might be interested, please elaborate on the costs,,
$250 for you
$XXX for the necessary machine work (estimate high if not all the same)
$YYY for the preferred rebuild kit (I assume you can recommend the parts you prefer to use?)
$ZZZ for whatever I missed,, no surprises please,,

With this info, I can figure my total cost,,,

Oh, yea, a more specific location,, Lynchburg is usually considered central Virginia,,, :bigthink:

I will pm you

scgtguy 08-24-2019 06:19 PM

k321

pinged you

Go-rebels 12-25-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richmondcadet (Post 485004)
I will rebuild your K161, K181, K241, K301, K321 and K341 cast iron kohler engine for 250.00 plus parts and machine work if required.

Has anyone here used your services yet? I’m either going to rebuild my K321 this Spring or farm it out. I live in South Carolina and my daughter lives in Richmond so you’re not out of the way for me.

richmondcadet 12-26-2019 07:43 AM

Rebuilds

When you are in Richmond you are invited to come and see what I do.
I have rebuilt engines for people mostly from central VA however, in the past two years I’ve done several rebuilds for folks in New York, PA, WVA, MD,
NC and GA. I’ve also have sent rebuilt engines to several mid western states as well a the left coast via fastenal. I’m mostly have been a word of mouth guy and typically rebuild only 3-4 a month now since I retired. I’m not sure if my past customers are members of this or other forums.
You can PM me with contact information if you wish and we can talk.
All the best.