Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Prayer room (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Don't laugh please (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45524)

rocker582special 08-19-2016 11:12 PM

Don't laugh please

This will sound silly guys, but I'm asking for prayer. My girlfriend threw me out on Sunday. I appreciate you guys, im just a bachelor now. At least my cubs won't throw me out.

J-Mech 08-19-2016 11:19 PM

Been there buddy. But it was my wife.....

Ok, well she didn't actually throw me out, (it was a mutual decision) but I've been through a divorce.

:beerchug:

R Bedell 08-20-2016 06:18 AM

Quote:

My girlfriend threw me out on Sunday
Probably was a good thing for you.:bigthink:

jimbob200521 08-20-2016 07:50 AM

Been there buddy. Luckily I had a friend to bunk up with but it still sucked nonetheless. A great man once said something that sums up what I'm sure most of the guys here are going to say. :beerchug:

https://s26.postimg.io/j8it7sg7d/57222443.jpg

Sam Mac 08-20-2016 09:33 AM

Her loss. :beerchug:

bocephus1991 08-20-2016 01:52 PM

Sorry to hear! If you don't mind me asking, was it cub related?

Shrewcub 08-20-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bocephus1991 (Post 388259)
Sorry to hear! If you don't mind me asking, was it cub related?

If it was, he's defiantly better off!:beerchug: I'll dirink another for you tonight! :beer2:

ACecil 08-20-2016 04:08 PM

Sorry to hear that! Thoughts and prayers!

rocker582special 08-20-2016 04:46 PM

No it wasn't cub related. But she wasn't a big fan of them or any of my other tractors (toy tractors). I love my Cubs and wouldn't trade them for anything. Even though presently not all of them run. You guys are awesome, yes please drink at least one for me. Lol. :beer2:

Sam Mac 08-20-2016 06:06 PM

I'm going to be brutally honest, I don't know nor do I want to know the details. It is what it is. Take a while to get over it and then get on www.match.com and find a replacement. BTDT. Best thing I ever did. Seems like people, men and women think that the world revolves around them and that they are irreplaceable. Sorry but if you walk out in front of a truck and get killed life goes on. I'll bet you'll find someone more compatible and be happier in the long run. Wish you all the best. :beerchug:

Mike McKown 08-20-2016 06:23 PM

I have been with the same woman for 50 years. Couldn't get any better because we are total opposites. Find one that compliments you instead of arguing with you.

bocephus1991 08-20-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker582special (Post 388292)
No it wasn't cub related. But she wasn't a big fan of them or any of my other tractors (toy tractors). I love my Cubs and wouldn't trade them for anything. Even though presently not all of them run. You guys are awesome, yes please drink at least one for me. Lol. :beer2:

My wife's not a big fan either, but doesn't give me to much of a hard time. I got a bunch of toy tractors too. Like was said take your time, get adjusted don't rush into anything. Everything happens for a reason I say!

Alvy 08-20-2016 07:05 PM

Yeah man take some time for yourself. Nothing wrong with being a bachelor for a while, more time to do cub stuff!

Sam Mac 08-20-2016 07:29 PM

Last comment, find your self a Southern Girl. Being a Yankee I got used to the crap that I should kiss the women's butt, trust me Southern Girls are a whole lot easier to get along with. Wish I had learned that years ago. :beerchug:

Yosemite Sam 08-22-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocker582special (Post 388171)
My girlfriend threw me out on Sunday.

You should have stood on the front porch and shouted "I been thrown out by better girlfriends than you before!".

Every woman I've ever met that had any kind of interest in me, wanted to hang around me because I'm the way I am, then after awhile they started wanting me to be some other kind of way...

Betsy is the first gal that seems to appreciate me just the way I am, she actually encourages me to be the way I am.

13 years, never had an argument or harsh word. Can't believe she puts up with me.

olds45512 08-22-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam (Post 388498)
You should have stood on the front porch and shouted "I been thrown out by better girlfriends than you before!".

Exchange the word better for tighter and now you have a real insult, if your gonna throw stones you might as well throw the big one first.:biggrin2:

Sorry to hear about your situation but maybe your better off, my wife and I don't always see eye to eye on things but that's normal and she doesn't try to change who I am, not that she could even if she wanted to.

mickb72 08-22-2016 10:19 AM

cub

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Mac (Post 388321)
Last comment, find your self a Southern Girl. Being a Yankee I got used to the crap that I should kiss the women's butt, trust me Southern Girls are a whole lot easier to get along with. Wish I had learned that years ago. :beerchug:

And they can cook too. Seems this could get connected to the country music thread. They go to all the trouble of training a man then move on to train someone else. Mike:biggrin2:

rocker582special 08-22-2016 04:55 PM

Well I do have some good news. I started talking to a gal who likes tractors. Huge plus in my book. The first one she drove was green but oh well. She's a red and green gal. But I'm sure I can get her liking Cubs.

zippy1 08-23-2016 12:17 AM

Hey man, sorry to hear, but things do get better with time. As my father used to tell me when a chick dumped me, "don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things...":biggrin2: