Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Cub Cadet Events (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Red Power Round Up 2018 (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52241)

Eugene H. 05-25-2018 01:28 PM

Red Power Round Up 2018

1 Attachment(s)
Who all is coming to the Red Power Round Up?

V30crewcab 06-07-2018 07:43 PM

I'm hoping to go down for at least one day. probaby friday-saturday.

Eugene H. 06-08-2018 08:05 AM

Look me up if you get to come. I'm working the consignment parts area and will probably be helping with the cub cadet section also. Club members will meet in the morning at 8:00 am at the Fair Grounds to begin setting up all of the different areas. It's going to be a fun week.

Merk 06-08-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene H. (Post 456059)
Look me up if you get to come. I'm working the consignment parts area and will probably be helping with the cub cadet section also. Club members will meet in the morning at 8:00 am at the Fair Grounds to begin setting up all of the different areas. It's going to be a fun week.

The fun begins.....I was in Randy B. shoes in 2013. It's lot of work. I don't regret co-chairing the show.

I'm planning to be down sometime next week. I'll have to look you up.

Eugene H. 06-08-2018 04:43 PM

Randy has done an amazing job leading the efforts so far. I don't know if I could even attempt to handle it. I'll quote one member as saying he is looking forward to seeing Garrett Coliseum in his rear view mirror on the 16th. Lol

V30crewcab 06-15-2018 10:26 PM

we are headed down early in the am. still wore out from driving part of the hotrod power tour.

Oak 06-18-2018 07:53 AM

How was the show and where are the pics?:Huh:

V30crewcab 06-18-2018 09:26 AM

we got there just in time to see the cotton picker do its thing. alot of people were already loading up and heading out. wasn't too much left there. was a drop in the bucket compared to the one I went to in Lima a few years ago. I did score some 404 parts though.

Chad126 06-18-2018 01:51 PM

10 Attachment(s)
We went on Thursday, so we might have missed some of the folks who came on Friday. My only complaint is that we paid $26 for two hot dogs, order of fries, and two drinks. Other than that, it was great.

Here are some pics of the items that caught my eye. The first few pics are of a prototype of the first cub, according to the owners nephew. I believe he said it was 1 of 4 built (could be wrong on this). The fourth pic is a final draft prototype if I remember correctly. It is nearly identical to an "O". I didn't get a chance to speak with the owner, just his nephew. Very nice fellow. I believe he said they were from Guntersville, AL. The rest of the photos show some more cubs and some old farmalls. Hope you enjoy. I'll post some more pics shortly that are from a brochure that we picked up down there. It is a pricing catalog from 1970. Shows pricing for the Narrow Frame Series replacement parts, add ons, etc. Any way, hope you enjoy the pics. (Sorry that half of them are sideways).

Cheers,
:beerchug:

Chad