Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Folks we have a new owner!
Greg Rozar AKA- CubDieselFan

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Welcome to OCC > Get To Know The Members

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Grand Member

I visited Prince George BC for a week!!

(I was invited to a gold mine, we actually found some gold!!)

Does that count!!??
Old 01-24-2012, 06:51 PM

Default The great white north

I am frim Alberta Canada I was given a 129 CC but had to find a mower deck and hood with headlights. I found a 41 " deck from a 105 in good condition.
I still need a hood 2 front tires and 1 back tire. I am if possible looking for the original rear Good year tires. I am also in the progress of buying a 1450 with deck and tiller for 100.00. The 129 came with a 6 tine tiller and gear drive.
Ray
Old 01-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

Ray,

Sounds like your well on your way to yellow fever!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 PM

Default pictures

Thanks Duke. How do I go about posting pictures on this site Ray
Old 01-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornets View Post
Thanks Duke. How do I go about posting pictures on this site Ray
Rat, here's the guide and if they still wont load then you'll need to resize them. If that's the case PM me with your email address and I'll send you a small easy to use program that is FREE!

http://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1024
Old 01-25-2012, 01:52 AM

Tonight my daughter returned safely home from a wonderful trip to Quebec and Montreal . She loved it , but said it was c c c c colllllldddd !!

I myself have been to those and also St Catherines and Toronto for work . I found all these places most friendly and hospitable (sp) !!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADplans View Post

Does that count!!??

CAD , I also found gold ....................MOLSON GOLD !! ( I also found lots of ice , as in Molson Black Ice .
I gotta say though , that Labbatts runs a very close second to Saranac on my favorites list !
Old 01-25-2012, 02:16 AM
Grand Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCSuperMan View Post
CAD , I also found gold ....................MOLSON GOLD !! ( I also found lots of ice , as in Molson Black Ice .
I gotta say though , that Labbatts runs a very close second to Saranac on my favorites list !
Three days of panning, my brother and I could not cover a fingernail with the gold we found.

BUT, the daily 45 minute 4WD ride in then 45 minutes back out of the dig site made it all worth while!!

Big trees, big animals and big mountains, we had fun!! It was GREAT!!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:20 AM

I'll take a BAD day in the mountains diggin fer gold over a GREAT day at work ..................
V
V
V
ANYTIME !!
Old 01-25-2012, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADplans View Post

Does that count!!??
Well, if that counts...being from the Buffalo, NY area with access to Canada mere minutes away, I've been to the "Canadian Ballet" in Fort Erie and Niagara Falls enough times in the past and spent enough money there to be considered a honorary citizen... The Canadian boys will know what I'm talking about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornets View Post
I am frim Alberta Canada I was given a 129 CC but had to find a mower deck and hood with headlights. I found a 41 " deck from a 105 in good condition.
I still need a hood 2 front tires and 1 back tire. I am if possible looking for the original rear Good year tires. I am also in the progress of buying a 1450 with deck and tiller for 100.00. The 129 came with a 6 tine tiller and gear drive.
Ray
Where do you find a "XX50" with deck and tiller for only a $100? Man, I want either a 1450 or 1650 for just snow throwing duty for the winters. Nice find. What kind of shape is it in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCSuperMan View Post
If you like Molson, did you ever try Molson Brador? It's a malt liquer I believe with 6.0% alcohol level. I only drank when I went to the ballets. I don't even know if they make it any more. I like Labatt's Blue but my poison of choice is Molson Canadian. There were a lot of choices when it comes to Molson at one point in time: Molson Golden, Export Ale, Canadian, Canadian Light, Brador, Dry, Black Ice, and Triple X ("XXX" which is 7.3% alc content). I know Molson and Coors are now part of the same company. There was also a beer that Molson made called Old Vienna (OV for short) that was very tasty. I think you can still get it. I haven't had it in a long time. We used to be able to buy cases of OV "splits" (7 oz. bottles) at a bar in Buffalo and they would put ice right over the bottles. Man, this discussion is bringing back some fond memories... We also used to drink John Labatt's Extra Stock Malt Liquer which was very good (6.5% alc. content). Wow, a blast from the past... This is for the great brewed products of Canada, the game of hockey as well as the great entertainment you can find north of the border, eh?

1978 1250 with 44" mower in rebuild stage, QA42A, turf 23x10.50/12 tires, RimGuard, weights & chains, xtrememotorworks 1/4" hitch plate, big wish list: upgraded front hubs w/larger tires, Kirk Engines upgrades, more ideas to come.