Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Folks we have a new owner!
Greg Rozar AKA- CubDieselFan

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Off Topic > Prayer room

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Grand Member

Aaron,
I have seen most of my kids go through these same things. My work is good but has changed a lot while I have worked there. What you describe is getting more and more common. What line of work do you do? Someone on here may be able to help you network for a new better job. Wishing you the best, sounds like you have a good attitude considering your situation.
Regards,
Chris

Cubs: 147R and the "train", 127 elec lift, 127, 125, 106, 102, 100, 86, 73, Brinly plow, Snow thrower, 2 Rototillers, several mower decks and several snow plows, #1 cart, Grandkids barrel cart.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Grand Member

Prayers for you and your family.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Grand Member

Well that sucks
But what I was always told, once you hit bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.
We will continue to add you and your family to our thoughts and prayers.
Good luck

Original's Face Lift thread.http://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=34439
(O) Start to Finish video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs
Wheel Around videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUL-m6Bramk
They can't all be turn key!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 PM

Aaron: Always remember God never gives us more than we can handle, you will find your way with his help.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Romans 8:28 read that first. Also this was sent to me today.

God Is Our Source, Not the World

God's financial system is not like the world's system. And no matter what happens around us, we don't have to be fearful because God loves us.

While the world's financial systems are often unstable, the love of God never changes and remains our solid foundation in life. We can have confidence that whatever is happening, God wants to help us and will go out of His way to meet even our simple day-to-day needs.

Second Corinthians 9:10 emphasizes that God will provide for our needs and give us "bread for eating."

God is the One who supplies our needs. Our jobs are not our source, God is. So when jobs and investments disappear, we don't have to feel hopeless because God is not limited. He can provide for us through other means, in ways we may not have imagined or are able to figure out ahead of time.

Matthew 6:26 reassures us that if God takes care of the birds, we can believe He is going to provide for us, too. Do you believe that God can take care of you?

Prayer Starter: God, thank You for being a faithful, trustworthy source and providing all I need. No matter what happens, I rely on You and only You to meet my needs.

2 Corinthians 9:10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness
Old 02-26-2013, 09:56 PM

Hang in there. Honestly it will more than likely turn into the best thing that has happened to you. Working at a job like that is no way to live. Trust me I did it. Worked 6 days a week January 15th to December 15th without a single day off aside from sundays. Usually 12-14 hours a day and a 1 hour commute each way. Got laid off and 3 months later I landed a much better job with more normal hours (50 a week or so).

Good luck.

Aftermarket headlights, 3 point, Brinly Adapter, Spring Assist, 42" IH Blade, 42" Mower Deck, 42" Craftsman Grader Blade, 10" Brinly Plow, 6-12 ags and 22x9.50 turfs
Old 03-23-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubDieselFan View Post

Second Corinthians 9:10 emphasizes that God will provide for our needs and give us "bread for eating."

God is the One who supplies our needs. Our jobs are not our source, God is. So when jobs and investments disappear, we don't have to feel hopeless because God is not limited. He can provide for us through other means, in ways we may not have imagined or are able to figure out ahead of time.
I may have gotten pretty short on money and such, but God has always provided a way for me to pay the bills. It's been this way since I've "entered the real world" after graduating high school in 2004. I've scraped last-years sealcoat from the inside of an asphalt truck and done all sorts of miserable work like that, but I did what I had to do to keep the lights on and food on the table. Sure, there were times I made good money and loved the work, but as they often say about bad times "this too shall pass" so I saved. Right now I drive truck, 55 hours a week, and I bring home what I used to working 40. But, God is providing, and while I feel strained for time like you, it is only a stepping stone to my uiltimate purpose. On the way I'll learn something I'll need for when I do find my purpose, or new purpose. Just as God cared for me, God will care for you and your family.

America as a whole needs to return to prayer.

edit... at church this morning they had this up... I immediately thought of you.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. (James 1:2, 3 NIV)
Old 04-05-2013, 11:32 PM

Aaron,

After reading thru the thread it's clear to see you are far ahead of the game in regards to your situation: emotionally, socially, financially and most importantly, spiritually. The Almighty will provide you with that you need to support your family and he will only give you enough to handle and never more.

Patience & faith will get you thru. You all ready have the knowledge to make the correct decisions and pick the correct path.

As the great Joe Cocker did say... "I'll get by with a little help from my friends".

Thoughts & prayers contributed.
'65 100 - #126432

Options: V61's, 8.5" Tru-Powers, stock sleeve hitch, Xtreme sleeve hitch adapter
Attachments: Dad's 42" Dozer Blade & 38" 3-spindle deck, 42U deck, Homemade Sleeve Hitch Dethatcher & a QA36A Snowthrower
Mods: K301 Upgrade, IHinIN's clutch pivot upgrade, SST driveshaft, custom bar axles

"Why buy something shiny & new when you can save something old."