Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Specialties R. F. Houtz and Sons Jeff in Pa.

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Folks we have a new owner!
Greg Rozar AKA- CubDieselFan

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Cub Cadets > IH Cub Cadet Tractors (GT)

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Grand Member

Cub61!!!!

Glad to hear it running again. I was starting to get worried.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybrd
Great seeing her run again Matt! thanks for the new Vid

Hey Jaybrd!!!! How's it going good buddy!!!!

Thank you very much for checking out the video!!! I really do appreciate it. And you're very welcome for the video. Take care good buddy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diz Jr.
Cub61!!!!

Glad to hear it running again. I was starting to get worried.
Hey Diz!!!! How's it going good buddy!!!!

Thank you very much for checking out the vid!!!! I really do appreciate it. I agree with you. I'm glad to hear her running again also. I also was starting to get worried. It seemed like the OL' Girl was never going to run again. But fortunately everything worked out perfectly. Take care good buddy!!!!

By the way guys, I'll be remastering that vid I shot at work. I really didn't like how the sound came out. I"ll let you guys know when that vid is ready to be viewed. Take care everyone!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:57 AM

Congradulations on a job well done Matt!

I really like the videos of the box scraper in action.

I use mine to clean up the rough grading that my skidloader leaves behind. It's amazing what these tractors will do with the right tires and all.

I learned from your videos that box scraper use with a gear drive has one advantage over a hydro,,,one does not have to constantly re-adjust the hydro lever to maintain a steady speed for load changes. Thanks for posting!

That 8HP Kohler sounds like a little Angel singing! Sweet music indeed!

Joe
Old 07-17-2009, 04:09 PM

Hey Joe!!!! How's it going good buddy!!!!

Thank you very much for the Congrats, the compliments about vids and also the engine. And also thank you for watching the new vid also. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that the videos that my Dad and I make was able to become as a learning tool of some sort. And it's also a learning tool for my Dad and I also. To be honest with you Joe, the reason we decided to start shooting these vids is to show what these AWESOME tractors can do. And also to demostrate the different types of implements that we have and to also show how well they work. There has been times when a member has asked if a Brinly Box Blade really gets the job done due to the fact that they want to purchase one but they're not sure if it actually works or not. Well they can always go to my videos and see for themselves. Same thing goes for the Disc Harrow and the Breaking Plow. But all in all I'm glad everyone has enjoyed my vids and still are enjoying them. As long as the OL'Girl is with me, we'll continue to shoot vids of her doing different types of jobs. By the way Joe, I like that comment you made about the engine. She does sound like a little angel singing. VERY COOL!!!! Take care good buddy!!!

MATT