Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Speciaalties R. F. Houtz and Sons

Patton Acres IH Cub Cadet Parts

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Folks we have a new owner!
Greg Rozar AKA- CubDieselFan

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Off Topic > Prayer room

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 03:20 PM

Unhappy family needs help so bad

me and my family at our wits end on financial issues,,,,,,,we have no family to help out with bills and so on......just ready to give up...we r about to loose our house if something doesnt change soon.....please keep me and my family in your prayers....god bless and thank you
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Grand Member

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM

My best wishes for you and your family. I've been there a couple of times myself....things always work out the way they're supposed to.
When I got divorced, and lost my first house....I thought my future was done for, and I'd never get back to where I was previously. But, I ended up living an hour away....by chance, met some new people, and my life went a different direction...did great! I'd made it!!! Life couldn't be better. Then business started to lag, ran into problems...got depressed, almost lost the new house, then again...things changed.
My wife can't handle change, let alone the stressful kind.....so it's almost unbearable.
Just do the next right thing, keep a positive outlook, don't let any oppurtunity pass you by.
And everything will be fine. God only gives us as much as we can handle. If you feel overwhelmed, then you are tougher than you think.
Just dig deeper...you can get through it.
Have you looked into any of the plans the gov has put out for homeowners behind on payments?
PM me if you haven't. We just went through it when I closed my shop this past year.
-Richard
Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 AM

Anything looking up for you? If you lived closer I'd put you to work, but that'd be a pretty long drive every morning. Good luck with everything.
Old 01-03-2010, 01:16 PM

Good luck with everything. My family will be praying for you and yours. May God bless.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:49 PM

Default God and family

youre family is your home,all else is in the back seat.worry never got me anywhere.I am 52 and I am just at the point of buying my first home,I've had my butt kicked every which way by life,and the main lesson I;ve learned is that tommorrow everything could change 360 degrees,you are not alone,we all have hard times,pray hard and try harder,you will come out the other side,much wiser.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 PM

thanks everyone for the prayers,thanks stitch for the job offer,i have a good paying job here its just all of a sudden for the last 6 months all i get to work is 40hrs a week compared to 60 and 70 hrs a week,just got behind on all our bills even the car now,if i can make it til income tax time we will be ok...its just getting there ya know,prob loose my car b4 then,all my family are all passed away,wife doesnt have any family to help,its all just us,just ready to give up,so keep praying for us please...thanks so much
Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 PM

diesel, call any crediters you owe, tell them you're behind because they cut back on OT, and you're doing your best to get on top, but it may take until spring to be caught up. Take the name of who you spoke with, and start a log listing each creditor, and the time and date of each call, and names.
Send them all something...it doesn't need to be full.
As long as you're sending something, even partial payments, they can't even begin any repo, or foreclosure proceedings.

In my <former> business, I billed out monthly, but it had to be at completion of a process...sometimes it took almost two months! So, I payed bills when the money came in (my credit sucks)...then, one of my lawyers told me, exactly what I just told you.

They can't do a thing....as long as you send something...anything! It shows that you want to pay....you just don't have it all now.
Every judge in the US will chastise any creditor for coming down on a guy who's trying....but is just short the full amount.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:59 PM

This works. I get behind on my Alliant energy bill all the time, and then send partial payments every two weeks til it's caught up, then do it again. Not because I can't pay the bill, it's because I hate them.....but still.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:20 PM

Smile

hey man keep your head up. Your family needs you to be strong. I know it is tough, I have been laid off for 18 months now. Have faith in God and he will see you through this. You and your family are in our prayers. kelly1200