View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Grand Member

I posted this because I was bewildered why my post to the thread "1963 Original" was deleted and all that I said was that the cub cadet original should have been listed as a 1961 since it had the '61 dash tower and reduction housing (no hole for creeper). It was not intended for chit chat, but informational to anyone who was curious about the original. I was attempting to inform my fellow enthusiast that it was a 1961 cub cadet, but it was listed by Redblower and the CL owner as a 1963. It is still posted....but without my post.....the one in Traverse, MI.

So, my suggestion is intended to provide a way to better help my fellow enthusiast land a desirable cub by providing clarification, which is what everyone strives for as each of us pursues our hobby. I do believe that my post was deleted as "chit chat" without regards to the contents of it and thus, my suggestion to re-consider this policy so that we may better help each other.

Thanks,

Cub Cadet 123