Thread: Big Changes
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACecil View Post
Good luck! Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynjeep View Post
I will hold you, your wife and family close in my prayers!! God will not put more on you than you and him together can handle!!!

Keep believing and praying and you will be blessed!!

Keep us posted my friend!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub Cadet 123 View Post
Sounds like you have taken a giant leap of faith, in more ways than one. If you are following a dream then go where ever it may lead and may great things come your way.....and they will. Don't worry about going to church every Sunday. After all, who is doing God's work more the one who is in church all of the time or the one who is helping others out in the community and working on Sunday isn't a sin either, every pastor/reverend does it! The best place to hold church service is in your heart, not in a building.

I will keep your wife, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. News like what your family has received is hard to take, no matter how many times you have BTDT. It sounds like you are on the right track with turning your life around and the difference will be more noticeable to others than to you. When life hands you more than you can stand, try kneeling!

Cub Cadet 123
I agree that there are many things that have to be done on Sunday. There are also many things that can wait.

I have been well known in this area for many years. It is also well known that I have been working on Sundays on a regular basis when I didn't have to just to make more money. I will have to be very careful about what I do on Sunday from now on because of that.

This new job doesn't require me to work Sundays, and it could make a drastic difference in the impact on others lives if they see the major change in how I keep the Lords day as well as how I change in other ways. Actions do speak much louder than words.

My wife and I were raised going to church and we raised our kids going to church. It has just been in the last few years that I stopped going. I believe God allowed events to happen to drag me down low enough to finally let go of the pride and stubbornness that I have had most of my life.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I know it can make a difference.