View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Administrator

Default Oops!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4c11 View Post
I'm going to clarify a few things, because I'm sure there's a lot of people that don't know what all this is about. A while back(maybe a year ago?) I noticed the website of the above gentleman had an issue where the price of an item could be changed in the URL, basically lacking any kind of elementary and commonly applied protection measures. I have contacted the gentleman via PM to inform him that his site had a vulnerability, and that was the extent of the conversation. I can produce the entire conversation if necessary. Basically see something, say something. I find that to be very ethical and the right thing to do. But no good deed goes unpunished.

1. You cannot copyright someone else's work. The files I have are PDF manuals which are the copyright of their respective owners(IH, CCC, Haban etc).
2. The files are freely and publicly accessible on the site. The copyright you mention above, as useless as it is, doesn't even appear on the site anywhere.
3. If there are original works of yours among the files in the PDF folder which you are claiming copyright to, please forward me a list of said files and I will happily delete them. I will not delete any manuals or any other materials which are clearly not yours to copyright.

In closing, if you continue to make slanderous allegations (LIE, STEAL, fraud) or send me further unsolicited email I will refer this matter to an attorney. Thank you.

Bottom feeders like yourself lack the integrity, intelligence and where with all to comprehend simple courtesy and understanding of being a REAL MAN!
I beat one jerk like you several years ago that pulled the same crap, I'm more than capable of doing it again!

BTW, YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!!!!! lol