View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Grand Member

I've dabbled in and out of blow molding, injection molding, vacuum forming, rubber extrusion. I've finally found a career in fpvc, pvc, and dual extrusion of plastics. I'm responsible for tearing down a job, and setting up the next, achieve the profile, and make money for the business. It has been rewarding, and I have been at it for 5 years now. My travel to work is cut and dry- no driving all over the state, and home at night with my wife. I can see retiring from my company some day

Now, I can still work a young man's game. But that's only if I'm doing it for my house or family. In the past, I hauled asphalt driving a Ford 9000 single axle, operated a John Deere 2100C for 9 years during the off season. A short time water proofing basements nearly made an old man out of me before my time- to heck with that! I always had a muscle car or truck to tinker with. I've now settled on working on my IH Cub Cadets, since I've been doing that since I was 11 or so!
IH CUB CADET 1450, 72, 86, 1211, IH #2 CART, IH 56" SNOW BLADE, COLLECTING CUB CADET ENGINES