View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_lancealot View Post
The 105 was produced between 1967 and 1969. If you give your serial number, we can tell you the month and year it was built.

You can do a 38", 42", or 48" deck. You'll want a deck with the quick attach mounting and the subframe to go along with it. Depending what's available in your area, it could be more cost effective to get a tractor w/ deck and swap the needed parts.

Depending which model deck you find will determine what belts you need. If you go to the Cub Cadet website, go to the Service and Parts link on the upper right side. Type 105 in the model search and select your tractor. Looks like it's the first one on the list. When the next pop-up opens, select Attachments at the top of the page. You'll then see a list of all attachments available and this is where you can find your mower deck to determine anything you might need.
Guess I must be mis-remembering the year. It may be a '68. It is at my parents place, so can't get the serial number right now.

Pretty cool that the cub cadet site has all the parts listings, that will be useful.

Any idea what other models used the same mower? Trying to figure out what I should be looking for when looking through for sale ads.