View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 09:37 AM

yeah I have checked craigslist. they bring 500 plus for a POS around here. 1k plus for one like my 122. They are few and far between. I only paid $125 for my 122 and I more or less saved it from getting junked so I don't feel bad about using it. it sat for 15 years under a tarp when I got it last year. The deck has a locked up pulley but besides that it is a decent tractor. I don't want to ruin it tho. BUT its not like im going to ever be mowing lawns with it. Let me go over this with yall and see what you think. set of 23in super lugs on the rear and tri ribs up front, straight exhaust, red clutch spring, maybe whole new clutch setup as mine is a little worn, wheeliebar and adjustable hitch, and some sort of setup to hold weight in front and rear. Im just wanting to run this in a stock class. Im not sure what all that will allow me to do as Im waiting on the rules. I may get laughed off the track with that setup... Do you honestly think I will be wasting my time as the tractor will truly be stock with a better then factory clutch. I don't know. pulling garden tractors is not popular around here so I have nobody to talk to about it. The 108 I will buy and will do a full build on but id like to atleast try it with the 122 first. I may not even like it. I should be able to use the tires on both tractors. the 108 is real rough and will require a full build. id like to find a 10 or 12hp to build for it as well. the original 8hp is junk anyways.