View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:34 PM

Default The Danco loader is here

I sealed the deal on the Danco loader today and drug it home, let the restoration begin. These things are soooo cool up close in person , photos don't do them justice. The deal went somthing like this, the owner called about my cat 0 tool bar with cultivator/ hiller attatchments that I had made and listed on our local craigslist for $275.00 and he seemed very interested. The draw back was he did not want to drive the 80 miles frome Greensboro N.C. to pick it up. He asked if I could deliver it for $25.00 to wich I said no , he then paused and asked if I would deliver in trade for the loader. I left there with the loader mounted on a perfectly operational 1967 Sears Suburban with a rebuilt 10 HP motor and six speed tranny and three point hitch, Almost all new hydraulic parts , cylinders, hoses, double spool valve and steel tubing. In the end it cost me a cultivator for the loader and $200.00 for the tractor. I will leave it on the Sears untill I come across a deal on a narrow frame cub to use as a dedicated FEL tractor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front end loader 001.jpg (33.0 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg front end loader 002.jpg (30.1 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg front end loader 004.jpg (32.9 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg front end loader 003.jpg (27.2 KB, 236 views)