View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 03:26 PM

Hello again,

Jeff, yes I see now that I have to move the stop forward and have about 1 1/4" of forward travel available.

Jonathan, yes the rear tire pressure is a bit different by sounding. The left being slightly lower an I will raise it's pressure. The tread looks even from side to side. Thanks, I can see how the back end could make a noticeable difference.

ONE QUESTION I have is about the new paint on the piston rod. I am guessing I don't want to ram that through the seals ...
- I was wondering about getting a chemical stripper to prevent causing a leak.

Also, regarding the QA-42 front mounting plate, there is currently some room to go down, and I would imagine that some, slight rotation is possible there.
Though, this is premature and not somewhere I want to go, and having not yet made the recommended changes, can anyone comment on tweaking the blower via the four mounting bolts?

- The reason I mention it is because the left skid of the blower is currently sitting on a block and the right side is still not wanting to fall (I've checked and there is actually no tension on the lifting rod).
I've had it sitting this way since it was installed and we noticed it wouldn't sit flat on the ground.

Thanks again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (69.6 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (63.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (67.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (56.3 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (70.1 KB, 116 views)