View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 03:43 PM

Welp... STILL not fixed. After all I did last week, it running good, dragging it around the yard every which way without an issue, go to actually use it today and I can't keep the stupid thing running. It's like it doesn't have a correct setting. It'll either be surging, and no amount of adjusting the adjustments changes it when its doing that, or it outright won't stay running. When I get it running, it'll sit there running full throttle for several minutes with me just standing there watching it, then I'll hop on the tractor seat and it'll either start sputtering and die or it'll start surging. It's like it knows.

The Briggs also has a new coil, and several times I checked spark and at no point was there no spark.

The Cub Cadet, on the other hand, which I had fully apart and re-adjusted, is running like a top now. I'm at my witts end with this stupid Briggs.

I Popped the carb from the chipper back on and got it running half way decent again, but still not spot on, and of course now the mower deck belt on the CC won't stay on. I don't think I was meant to accomplish anything this weekend.