Thread: Banks
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Default Banks

I went to the Bank yesterday to make a Deposit into my account. This bank is one of Michigan's largest. The deposit consisted of Cash & checks. Of that deposit, I wanted $152.52 (cash) to be part of that deposit. Not having the exact change, I handed the Teller $153.02. She (the Teller - about early 30's) punched up my account number. Then she looked at me and says, what you gave me doesn't add up to what your deposit ticket says. I said, yes, you are right. I need $0.50 back. She continued to give that blank (WTH look). I could see I was dealing with a real winner here. I pulled back the $153.02 in cash, of that, I selected a $1.00 bill and gave it to her and asked for 4 quarters. She complied. Then I left 2 of the 4 quarters on the counter, put the other 2 in my pocket, and pushed back the $152.02. All of a sudden, the light went off in this Princess's head and then she processed the deposit quickly. As it sunk into her head, that it made her look like an incompetent dufus, she got that "get the hell out" look. I grabbed my receipt and left.

That is why America is in trouble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Head Hurts-2.jpg (6.4 KB, 136 views)

CC Models: 100, 105, 1450, 782, (2) 784, & 2072

Buy: Made in the USA