View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Grand Member

Sorry Todd, I just saw this thread. It sounds like they are trying an aggressive approach toward his chemo. Your dad is a strong willed man.....and so is his son (you). The idle time that you have can be havoc on your psyche, reflect on those memories and not only smile because they happened, but stay positive for many more!! Harpo (Adolph) Marx, said in his book (Harpo Speaks), "It's sad when someone passes and even sadder when a great man passes. Its doubly sad when the greatness passes before the man." Sounds like your dad is going to need someone to keep the spirits up and never lose hope for what might be. It's not just the person in our life, but the life in the person that takes our breathe away and forever imprints in our memory.

When my dad was in the hospital with multiple myeloma, another man told me that he had the same thing and the doctors gave him 6 months to live and then he told me that was 11 years ago! Only One Being knows and abides by that timeline.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Cub Cadet 123