View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 02:51 PM

Pfunk.

I'll grab the information for the switches & solenoids at home tonight and post them here. No problem with adding the info to your website. The more information that is out there the better for all in need.

ol'George. I had heard of Maple Hunter and when I finally found him saw that he doesn't carry any of the decals for the 95. I'm not sure, but in order to make customs, he would have to have original samples. It would be impossible to remove them from the mower in any sort of condition that he could use. A local source can take the whole body with the decal still in place and have all of the necessary colors, sizes and configurations in order replicate them. Before I get to that point, which is a ways off at this time, I will contact Maple Hunter to see what he can do if anything.

I bumped into the same issue with MLamar about making a new wiring harness. He told me that he had never made a harness for the 95. First he wants to see a picture of it laid out to determine if he can make one, which I am sure he can. Then I would have to send him my harness for him to replicate with all of the correct connectors & colors. Fortunately, I have two wiring harnesses, so that is less of an issue.

The decals are a bit more problematic. My body is in decent shape and only has one front corner broken out. I applaud Pfunk for his workmanship on his 95 as shown on his website. I would never attempt that undertaking. If I decide to repair the minor dink in the body, I will take to a quality fiberglass body shop. At this point, my focus is on the mechanical functionality of the 95. Trailer Queen looks are for the future.

Pfunk. I'll send the info either tonight or first thing in the am.

ML