Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Cub Cadet Picture of the Month (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Change...... (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47261)

R Bedell 01-15-2017 07:22 PM

Change......

I have emailed and chatted by phone with our POTW coordinator. Ryan is well and doing fine. The problem with this section is.........LACK OF PHOTOs being submitted. Thus, due to the lack of Photos being submitted, there is going to be a change. It is now going to be......Picture of the Month. The pictures will change out at the Mid Month point (15th-ish).

If members still want to submit in the normal fashion, please continue to do so.

As a note.....these pictures do NOT have to be "trailer queen" quality tractors. Worker tractor images are just fine. IF..........the supply goes up, we may go back to weekly. IF.....the submissions fall off, the section will terminate.

jimbob200521 01-15-2017 07:40 PM

Good to have spoken with you Roland! :beerchug: As you said, I'm still glad to take care of the pics but just so everyone is in the know, like you said, we NEED PICS. For those of you whom aren't in the know, we had a total of 4 submissions in October of 2016 (if memory servers) and none since then. That makes 4 submissions in nearly FOUR MONTHS.

Again, like Roland said, if we can get the subs for pics back up, we can keep the POTW going instead of going down to POTM (pic of the month). Everyone seems to want it (I've even had members PM me asking if they could help take it over) but no one wants to submit.

I honestly got to the point where I felt like I was beating a dead horse :beatdeadhorse: trying to get submissions for the POTW and wasn't getting anywhere. Like we've all said before, send workers, send trailer queens, send rusted out old pics, send snow pics, send mowing pics, send pics with your children/grandchildren/etc on the machines, restoration pics, etc. All pics are welcome.

So let's start this year off great and get lots of good pics in!! :beerchug:

Submission link included for those who don't know:

This forum is intended for the use, for the registered members of, www.OnlyCubCadets.net

All images for consideration, to be placed in the Forum “Cub Cadet Picture of the Week”, shall be submitted to the Picture of the Week Coordinator.

Coordinator: jimbob200521
E-Mail: occpotw@gmail.com

The image(s) shall be limited to Cub Cadet Tractors, Cub Cadet Implements, and/or Attachments.

Include the following information for each submittal:
- User ID
- Real Name (at least your first name)
- State where the tractor resides
- Any information unique to the image/short description of the machine

Image size
Generally speaking, the bigger the better. But note: all images submitted will be resized to 1024x768 and posted in the weekly thread. I will also include a link to the full resolution image for those that want to see the full size pic.

Please submit all pictures via email to the address above. Submissions will be posted in the order received.

Thanks!