Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Connection Problems (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sideways pics (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46675)

cubcadet100 11-21-2016 04:19 PM

Sideways pics

Everytime I post a pic it's sideways, I'm not sure how to fix it I'm thinking it's with my iPhone that's what I use. Does anyone else have this problem?

Tom4981 11-21-2016 04:51 PM

I don't have any problems, must be your phone.

R Bedell 11-21-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

I don't have any problems, must be your phone.
Neither do I. Must be your phone.

Rescue11 01-18-2017 02:51 PM

quit taking sideways pix :biggrin2:

Alvy 01-18-2017 06:00 PM

When you take pics, position phone horizontally with "home button" on the right, picture will be good to go then

IHCubCadet147 03-23-2018 08:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Some pictures I post show up upside down. I take them with my iPad with it sideways. Most show up correct, but the attached one and a few others I took at the same time always show upside down. They were taken sideways. Any ideas why? And is there any way I can fix them?

J-Mech 03-23-2018 09:19 PM

I've showed this before in a post with 4 pictures taken with the phone in 4 different positions. They rotate by 90 deg each time.

It depends on how you hold your phone. If they post upside down, or sideways, hold the phone differently when you take the pic. Why is this so hard to figure out?? I don't have any issues with it.

Marko141 03-23-2018 10:57 PM

I had the issue for a while, here is what I found. With my iphone 6, I have to make sure my screen rotation lock is off, and I turn my phone 90 degrees counter clockwise and take the photo. They come out find on here doing that, taking screen shots does not fix it either, just the rotation fixes it, good luck!

IHCubCadet147 03-23-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Mech (Post 448930)
I've showed this before in a post with 4 pictures taken with the phone in 4 different positions. They rotate by 90 deg each time.

It depends on how you hold your phone. If they post upside down, or sideways, hold the phone differently when you take the pic. Why is this so hard to figure out?? I don't have any issues with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marko141 (Post 448942)
I had the issue for a while, here is what I found. With my iphone 6, I have to make sure my screen rotation lock is off, and I turn my phone 90 degrees counter clockwise and take the photo. They come out find on here doing that, taking screen shots does not fix it either, just the rotation fixes it, good luck!

I usually turn it 90 degrees counterclockwise so the home button is to the right. It is only a few pictures I have trouble with. All the others are ok. Is there anyway I can fix them after I take them? Is there any settings I can change on the forum before I post them or on my iPad?

J-Mech 03-24-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHCubCadet147 (Post 448949)
I usually turn it 90 degrees counterclockwise so the home button is to the right. It is only a few pictures I have trouble with. All the others are ok. Is there anyway I can fix them after I take them? Is there any settings I can change on the forum before I post them or on my iPad?

Yes, upload them to an actual computer. The thing this site was designed to be used with. Look at them and upload them from a PC. This forum isn't "mobile friendly" or even set up for a tablet. If you use a PC, it's easy to fix, before, during, or even after post them. That's what the "edit post" button is for. :biggrin2:
No, there are no "site settings" that can help you. It really is operator error. Sorry to be blunt.... but it is what it is.