Only Cub Cadets

Only Cub Cadets (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/index.php)
-   Connection Problems (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Manual download problems (https://www.onlycubcadets.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42200)

cub cadet 72 guy 12-31-2015 05:43 PM

Manual download problems

When I go in the implement manuals section and try to download a manual for my qa-36a snowblower it says that I am not allowed to. Why is it doing this? It also says that when I try to download other manuals I'm not allowed to but then others do work.

Update
The error code is 403. This is also happening in the tractor manual section

ol'George 12-31-2015 07:24 PM

Ya I get it also, maybe a new year thing?? Ha,LOL

Sam Mac 01-01-2016 08:53 AM

Same for me, must be a server issue. I'll let Roland know about it.

R Bedell 01-01-2016 11:12 AM

YUP....there seems to be a newly discovered Server Issue. I am aware of it and looking into it. I'll let you all know when it is corrected.

:Work:

ol'George 01-01-2016 03:03 PM

Thanks Roland,
sorry for the extra work.

R Bedell 01-01-2016 03:43 PM

No apologies necessary. Just part of the game.

Personally here, for the last few weeks I have been having ISP issues. It came to a "head" last night and lost our internet altogether. Seems the modem (Netgear) I have been using for only the last 18 months decides to up & die. I had a new one just in case. Went to install the new modem and BANG, big problem. The new modem and my wireless router have the same IP address and cause a big conflict and lock up. Spent 4 hours last night and 3 hours this morning resetting both devices back to factory defaults, then going into the router and changing it's IP address and establishing a new DHCP pool range and getting all my wireless devices to connect to that. :Work:

So, my 2015 year end and the start of 2016 was, well.......:bash2:

So, this server issue isn't going to be any worse. I am not going to bug the server Guy on a holiday weekend. BUT, we will figure it out first of next week.:ThumbsUp:

ol'George 01-01-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Bedell (Post 357382)
No apologies necessary. Just part of the game.

Personally here, for the last few weeks I have been having ISP issues. It came to a "head" last night and lost our internet altogether. Seems the modem (Netgear) I have been using for only the last 18 months decides to up & die. I had a new one just in case. Went to install the new modem and BANG, big problem. The new modem and my wireless router have the same IP address and cause a big conflict and lock up. Spent 4 hours last night and 3 hours this morning resetting both devices back to factory defaults, then going into the router and changing it's IP address and establishing a new DHCP pool range and getting all my wireless devices to connect to that. :Work:

So, my 2015 year end and the start of 2016 was, well.......:bash2:

So, this server issue isn't going to be any worse. I am not going to bug the server Guy on a holiday weekend. BUT, we will figure it out first of next week.:ThumbsUp:

ya that is what you get the big bucks for ---:biggrin2:
(Dang it, eye kaint tipe when laughin)

R Bedell 01-02-2016 06:38 AM

Quote:

ya that is what you get the big bucks for
:biggrin2: No.......I don't work for the Gov't

In all reality, all the revenues generated here go for operations. Me nor any of the moderator get paid anything. It is a labor of love, if you will. I don't mind most of the time, but wonder at times when I get "those e-mails & PM's" that tell me where I can go.:bigeyes:

ol'George 01-02-2016 08:25 AM

Ya Guy I hear ya,
dam hard sometimes to smell the roses when the chit is flying.
Most understand,-- but sometimes---:bash2:
I 'm sure I don't know what you do to keep it all together, but I got a good idea and I'm sure you just want to turn it off and go to a retreat @ times.
but just know, you and all who contribute sure help make things hum along behind the scenes.
Hey, have a good year dawning!! :beerchug:

cub cadet 72 guy 01-10-2016 09:53 PM

Anyone know when the manuals will be back, not trying to rush those trying to fix it. Just wondering.